We are open from Friday, May 22nd
Admittedly, the coming months will not be easy. For your safety, we will have to combine caution with intelligence.
At Poggio ai Santi, we are applying all the recommendations as required by authorities.
- For everybody protection, it is mandatory to use your mask. An alcoholic hydrogel is available at many locations in Poggio ai Santi, and on request, we can also provide you with gloves. You can contact the reception desk at any time.
- Poggio ai Santi team receives ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including lobbies, door handles, bathrooms) and have continued the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service following current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitisers.
- Your suite has not been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- We can propose contactless check-in by email and check-out with Paypal.
But Poggio ai Santi is also going a little further
- We will serve breakfast at the table.
- The space between the tables will be twice the required rules (2 meters).
- A table will be assigned to you, always the same one, and you will be able to choose it.
- If you wish, we will bring breakfast in front of your door.
- The suites are far from each other: no corridors, no elevators. And separate entrances
- Our hillside location allows us to have no air conditioning but natural ventilation in the common areas.
- In the rooms, we have individual air conditioners, always sanitised as a standard.
- At the swimming pool, we dedicate a large area for each suite.
- The property covers 400'000 square meters: we can accommodate a maximum of 30 people: you should be comfortable to walk around here exclusively.
- We offer the rooms with total initial sanitation and without access to anyone during their stay. Change of linen every three days in closed hygienic packages.
- All rooms will have a dispenser with antibacterial detergent. This will, of course, involve a discount.
- Upon request, we can manage daily or weekly cleaning, respectful of standard, for an extra cost.
- The restaurant will offer the airy spaces of terraces or verandas. The procedures in force in the kitchen and service will be applied.
- We will also have to make sure that each person respects the instructions.
All this should allow you to enjoy your stay almost as you did before and certainly in the best possible context given the current conditions. Health directives are continually evolving. Although we take all the necessary precautions within all our teams, we cannot guarantee you the O risk, and we decline all responsibility.
Thank you for your understanding.